Sr. Architectural Drafter/Technologist
BluEnt is a global CAD drafting company and serves AEC fortune clients including architects, contractors, builders, disaster management, restoration, reprographics & manufacturing companies.
We require a CAD drafter with Revit and architectural drafting experience. Would you like to work for a drafting firm in Mississauga & Toronto as an independent contractor? Work requirements are expected to be part time in the beginning and expected to grow rapidly.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Job Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing construction drawings and details for architectural projects
- Ability to create shop drawings from architectural drawings
- Preparing markups for various architectural drawings
- Developing 2D and 3D models in Revit and 3dsMax
The ideal candidate will possess the following requirements:
- 5+ years of CAD drafting experience
- 4+ years of 2D and 3D AutoCAD Revit experience
- Shop drawings experience including MILLWORK drawings
- 3d modeling and rendering skills
- Construction drawings experience
- Be a team player with excellent communication skills
If you are interested to join our global team, please email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us: +1 647 478 5230.