Mechanical Revit Drafter (Contract)
BluEnt is a global CAD drafting company and serves AEC fortune clients including architects, contractors, builders, disaster management, restoration, reprographics & manufacturing companies.
We are currently seeking Mechanical Revit Drafter (Technologist) for three month contract (with possible extension). As the successful candidate, your interpersonal and problem-solving skills will enable you to exceed client expectations and establish positive working relationships. Would you like to work for a drafting firm in Mississauga / Toronto as an independent contractor?
Job Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- You would be expected to prepare drawings of varying complexity on large scale projects including institutional, aviation, healthcare or justice infrastructure.
- You should be able to complete 3D drafting of basic mechanical building systems, prepare mechanical design calculations and mark up drawings.
- You should be able to coordinate with other disciplines, designers and engineers.
The ideal candidate will possess the following requirements:
- Working knowledge & design of mechanical building systems (HVAC, plumbing, drainage and fire protection).
- Minimum 3 years of industry experience in Mechanical drafting and design.
- Diploma or certificate in Mechanical Drafting or Engineering Technology from a recognized institution.
- Knowledge of mechanical equipment and energy efficient systems.
- Experience with AutoCAD, Revit MEP software and 3D M&E drafting.
- Ability to develop 3D models using BIM modeling and clash detection.
- Experience on large scale projects is a must.
- Self motivated and confident with minimal supervision.
- Ready to work in a fast paced environment.
- Competitive salary with excellent short term incentives.
If you are interested to join our global team, please email your resume at email@example.com or call us: +1 647 478 5230.