Electrical CAD and Revit Drafter
BluEnt is a global CAD drafting company and serves AEC fortune clients including architects, contractors, builders, disaster management, restoration, reprographics & manufacturing companies.
We require a CAD drafter with Revit and electrical drafting experience. Would you like to work for a drafting firm in Mississauga & Toronto as an independent contractor?
Job Duties and Responsibilities
You would be expected to prepare drawings of varying complexity on large scale projects including institutional, aviation, healthcare or justice infrastructure. You should be able to perform 3D electrical design / drafting of basic systems, prepare design calculations and mark up drawings.
The ideal candidate will possess the following requirements:
- Working knowledge of electrical systems
- Experience with electrical and architectural drawings
- Experience with Revit MEP software and 3D Electrical drafting
- Ability to develop 3D models using BIM modeling and clash detection
- Experience on large scale projects
- Be a team player with excellent communication skills
- Ready to work in a fast paced environment